Live Webcast Auction Software
|Bidder Central Auction Software packages are modular in design allowing the auctioneer to select the features they would like to incorporate in their site.
There are two basic types of Internet Auctions. Live Webcast Internet Auctions in which a live auctioneer calls bids and the live event is broadcast over internet. These can include Online Internet Bidders and/or Live Auction Gallery Bidders competing live real time.
The second type of Internet Auction is often called Online Internet Auctions in which the auction does not correlate to a live event and is performed by the computer and all bidding is performed online. These auctions are usually run for a period of 3-10 days. Online Internet sites may also allow other sellers to auction on the same site.
Bidder Central Software Packages can perform either Live Webcast Internet, Online Internet Auctions or both combined into one site.
Auction Companies now have the resources using Bidder Central software to broadcast their live auctions on the Internet and accept Internet bids real time on their own site under their own domain with out a middleman. Bidder Central software can also provide auctioneers the resources to setup Online Internet Auctions and take advantage of the millions of people currently buying and selling this way.
Take a look at the Bidders Live Webcast Screen shot
Take a look at the Auctioneers Live Webcast Screen shot
|Live Auction Features
Live Broadcast audio / video of auction event
Live auction bidding (allows Internet bidders to bid against auction gallery bidders live real time)
Online Auction Catalog with pictures
Accept Absentee bids online
Mailing list management
- Import inventory lists
- Edit inventory
- Add inventory
- Categorize live inventory (live inventory incorporated into online categories)
- Admin / Clerking
- Clerk Internet bidders, Absentee bidders, Auction Gallery bidders all at once
- Set bid increments, auction status, combine lots, offer high bidder choice, pass outs, etc.
- Charge buyers premium or internet premium
- Registration Module
- Records registration information including requested credit limit
- Quick registration for return bidders
- Automated email response to bidders
- Acknowledges registration and credit limit approvals
- Credit Module
|Bidder Central Live Software Packages For the Auction Industry
Auction site runs under Auctioneers Domain
- No one gets between you and your customer
- Don't send your customers to someone else's site
- We setup everything you need from domain registration to complete auction site with your company logo and auction rules.
- Auctioneer owns software license
- Unlimited online auctions
- No commissions or fees per auction
- Broadcast even your small auctions
The majority of auctions performed each day may be considered too small to merit live bidding and auction Internet broadcasting. This is largely due to the exorbitant fees companies are asking to provide Internet bidding services. The solution is in the software package that was designed by the auction industry for the auction industry.From the Largest to the smallest Auctions Bidder Central Software will put the conventional auctioneer back in the auction driver's seat.